Why is Made in Canada so important?
When it comes to the health and safety of you and your loved ones, you can only trust the good stuff.
These FN 95 Respirator Masks are designed, manufactured, and tested in Canada and the United States for superior comfort and protection. These masks are made exclusively by First Nations in Sagamok and Wiikwenkoong Unceded Territory. This added value is not only visible in the high-quality construction of these masks; you will be confident knowing you are protecting yourself and others with genuine lab-tested products and a rigorous manufacturing process. You can trust Made in Canada.
- Made in Canada in partnership with First Nations
- 5-ply thickness provides filter efficiency higher than 95%
- Hypoallergenic, no Latex and no Graphene
- Superior protection around the face and mouth with a fitted design that blocks airborne pathogens
- Convenient and comfortable for daily wear
- White Colour
- Larger fit than the FN N95 510
- Bi-fold Design
- 10 masks per box
- Ideal use: Medical and casual use, indoors and outdoors.
Click here for medical professional pricing and wholesale orders greater than 250 boxes.
Please note: we have limited the maximum number of boxes per order to 50 boxes.